Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back in Boulder

Well, I've been eating at the Boulder office since last Friday, but I've forgotten to blog, so here's what I can remember. The Boulder office serves a catered lunch everyday, so you don't get the variety of MtV but the food is still very very good. There's always a meat entree, a veggie entree, a few sides, a salad bar (with crumbled real bacon), a soup or two, dessert, and fruit.

Friday: can't remember

Monday:
  • roast beef ***
  • fingerling potatoes **
  • creamy potato casserole *****
  • brownies ****
Tuesday:
  • Make-your-own burrito (I made mine w/ roast veggies & steak strips) *****
  • Guacamole, chips, cheese, olives, tomatoes, shredded lettuce etc. etc.
  • Flan (didn't try it -- I'm not a fan o'flan)
Wednesday:
  • Ham w/green peppercorn sauce ****
  • Mushroom risotto cakes *****
  • Lentils ***
  • Make-your-own sundae (I had chocolate ice cream with toasted coconut, oreo crumbs, and semi-sweet chips)
So there you have it. I'm not starving, even despite my wife's threats to stop cooking altogether.

No comments: