Thursday, July 19, 2007

This will be my last post from mountain view for awhile.

Today I decided to go back to my office after class and tidy up before I went to lunch. I'm glad I did, because Tim came by and said "There's an Off the Grid run forming up." I immediately grabbed my bike and rode over there with Matt, Nathan, and Tim. The food was not as fabulous as last time, but dessert was way over the top:
  • Ahi Nicoise Salad ****
  • Sauteed Vegetables ***
  • Potato Gratin ***
  • Turkey Tonnato **1/2
  • Awabi & Pasta **
  • Peach & Blackberry Bread Pudding *****
  • Brownies *****
The brownies were special because they were made with Scharffenberger 70% chocolate. They were like fudge!

For dinner (at the airport), I grabbed a shrimp & saffron rice salad in a to-go box from Charlie's. Just for good measure I threw a bit of marinated mozzarella and some greek salad in the box. I have tons of snacks from the kitchen that I've accumulated all week (m&m's, energy bars, etc) so I don't think I'll starve.

Ok, so that's that. Tomorrow and all next week I will blog about the catered lunch at the Boulder office. Stay tuned!

No comments: