Thursday, July 12, 2007

Breakfast @ no name:
  • Scrambled eggs w/veggies
  • Canadian bacon
  • Blueberry brioche french toast w/fresh blue&blackberries
  • Milk (whole, of course)
  • Pumpkin streusel bread for later...
Yawn. Breakfast is starting to get old already. I might stop blogging it and stick to lunch/dinner. Note that every damn day it's "Canadian" bacon, which as we all know is about as bacon-y as white chocolate is chocolate-y. I guess they don't serve real bacon so that people don't start clutching their chests and dropping dead in the hallways. Although of course we all know that's a myth.

Speaking of which, I've decided that a light dinner is the way to go. Otherwise I just feel stuffed 24 hours a day. Plus tonight I'm going to ride back to the apt after dinner, so it's a necessity.

1 comment:

allison said...

Maybe you should try one of the other 13 cafeterias and see if they have the "food of the Gods". I am sure Google can not expect someone to suffer without real bacon day after day.